- Doctor of Business Administration
- Created, invested and sold plenty of prosperous enterprises
- Successfully led enterprises and exits
- Has over 20 years of investment experience
- Managed leading investment syndicates
20+ years of investment experience, Igor began his angel investor career long before "startup" and "innovation" became buzz terms.
Turning into a 'super angel', following his successes during the start-up boom, Igor put together a team and founded Altair Capital. Since then, Altair Capital raised several funds and has numerous exits as well as managing successful investment syndicates. Current fund - ASF - is a fast growing and profitable attracts reputable investor partners globally.
- Former Mamram, Computer Unit of the Israel Defense Forces
- Multiple positions within the Israel defense establishment
- Open University, Computing and Management
The innovations of Simon Litsyn, Dov Moran and Amir Ban, and, while working at M-Systems, drove the creation of the USB flash drive, the world's most popular portable memory device. Prof. Litsyn introduced signal processing techniques that provided increased memory density to significantly reduce the cost of flash memory devices. The original USB flash drive, called DiskOnKey, was introduced by M-Systems in 2000 and quickly replaced the floppy disk for storing and transferring data. M-Systems was acquired by SanDisk in 2006.
An IEEE Senior member, Prof. Litsyn is a professor with the School of Electrical Engineering, Tel-Aviv University, Israel and joined our team while ago as a Board Member.
Alfred has over 15 years experience in management and business development, in finance, tech, hospitality and other fields. From Advisor to Austria's Capital Bank in Equity Trading to CFO of a Prague Stock Exchange listed company, Mr Augustin has a reputable performance track record. Proficient in 6 languages including native German, English and Czech, Mr Augustin serves on the board of Altair Capital. MBA (Marketing & Logistics) Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien.
Licensed business consulter with 20+ years of top management and worldwide project managament experience.
His rich multi-tasking skills, creative approach and experience significantly contributed to the successes of AltaIR from the very beginning.
Managing Director with UNIT Handelsges.m.b.H, Vienna, Austria.
Lecturer / trainer with the University of the Applied Sciences (FH) Burgenland, Austria.
- Former Head of financial systems developing department in the biggest IT integrator
- More than 20 completed projects of implementing IT solutions in the large companies (financial and management systems, mobile apps)
- RosNOU, Software-economist, "Information systems and computer technology"
- 11 years of business management experience;
- 8 years of investment experience;
- YC Startup Investor School Alumnus;
- Master's Degrees in mathematics and computer science, postgraduate in business administration and management;
- Business Informatics graduate of Vienna University of Economics and Business
- 5 years of experience in business analysis
- 8 years of experience in VC deal structuring
- Closed more than 350 startup investment rounds